Chad believes pre-swing fundamentals are the foundation for successful golf. Many swing errors are the direct result of improper pre-swing fundamentals. With proper fundamentals (grip, posture, ball position, aim, mind-set and tension level) a student will have more consistent results. Chad has no single method of teaching the golf swing. Each student is an individual, and has differing abilities to learn and improve.
Chad establishes a perfect set-up position and then works around the body type to create the ideal swing-shape. Chad’s instruction is based on cause and effect. Most golfers have one core flaw in their swing and the majority of the other “mistakes” are simply effects from this flaw. When this core flaw is fixed all of the other “mistakes” will be minimized.
Chad believes that golf is a unique sport because you practice and play on different “fields”, unlike most sports you practice and play on the same “field”, therefore many golfers struggle to take their “good swing” from the range to the golf course. Due to Chad’s vast experience competing professionally and from working with hundreds of students, Chad believes strongly in educating his students on good course management and teaches you how to transfer what you have learned on the practice range and effectively apply it on the golf course.
Chad offers a variety of instruction options depending on your particular goals and ability, from the beginner to the tour professional and from juniors to seniors, both men and women. He offers private individual lessons, group clinics, golf schools or is able to customize sessions for individuals, groups or corporations.
Chad will work to meet your needs and will customize the experience to fit your goals. You can expect a high quality, professional, rewarding experience. Chad prides himself on making learning enjoyable and relates to all learning styles.
Chad utilizes the latest in golf swing technology: Tiger Woods: My Swing
Helps golfers of all levels improve their golf swing through video analysis and instruction from golf great Tiger Woods. Compare swings against every club in Tiger’s bag and against friends.
Tiger Woods says, “I believe practice and analysis are the keys to improving your game. I directed the development of My Swing based on the routine I’ve used throughout my professional career. It provides instant feedback whether I’m playing a tournament or practicing at home. The App also includes all the tools necessary to analyze and break down your swing, and best of all you don’t need another set of eyes or expensive equipment to do it. I really hope fans enjoy it.”
• Enhanced video capture
• Side-by-side swing comparison with Tiger Woods
• Advanced swing analysis and how-to demonstrated by Woods
• Swing comparisons, sharing and feedback tools tied to friends and community members
• Video updates from Tiger, exclusive for members only
• High quality video of each club from both Face On and Down the Line angles
• How-to video directly from Tiger covering swing analysis
• Video clips from Tiger when he’s on Tour, exclusive for members only
• Time delay to allow for self-recording
• Record voice and text notes that save with your swing
• Overlay “Tiger Lines” that demonstrate proper technique
• Compare your swing side-by-side with Tiger, a friend or one of your own
• Exclusive how-to from Tiger on use of video analysis and proper technique
• Draw custom lines and see progress over time
• All saved videos stored to free personal profile at Golfshot.com
• View on your personal computer at home
Instruction through the use of slow-motion video playback you can see for yourself the subtle swing flaws that are causing your hooks, pulls and slices!
Video analysis is a key element in any lesson and allows you to see the breakdown of your swing frame-by-frame, which allows you to better understand and correct your flaws.
The video captures, compares and analyzes your swing with a comprehensive set of drawing tools then saves the video clip to a database driven program, which allows Chad to monitor the ongoing progress of your swing.